Do you want to apply for FUTO Post UTME 2019? Federal University of Technology Owerri Post UTME Screening Form for the 2019/2020 academic session is now available online. Candidates who wish to partake in FUTO 2019 Post UTME Screening Exercise should follow the procedures below.
FUTO Post UTME 2019 is for candidates who wish to get admission into the Federal University of Technology Owerri Undergraduate Programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session. Prospective candidates should read the information provided below.
Federal University of Technology Owerri Post UTME Screening exercise date is yet to be announced. Once it has been released, we will update you on this website.
All information concerning FUTO Post UTME will be covered on this web page. We will provide information on: futo post utme time table, date for futo post utme 2019, futo post utme requirements, futo post utme past questions, futo post utme 2019/20, futo post utme 2019/2020, futo post utme time table 2019, futo post utme result
Candidates Eligible for FUTO Post UTME
Candidates who chose Federal University of Technology, Owerri as First Choice University in the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are hereby invited to apply for an aptitude test, provided such candidates scored a minimum of 180 in their UTME. Those who did not choose FUTO as First Choice University but scored a minimum of 180 in their UTME can also apply on the condition that they visit the JAMB website for a change of Institution.
Procedure for Application
To apply, follow the steps outlined below:
- Visit the University website: futo.edu.ng
- Click on Prospective students.
- Click on the link; “2018/2019 POST-UTME Application”.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number to generate Payment Invoice containing the Remita Retrieval Reference Number (RRR).
- Proceed to any Bank with the payment invoice OR simply pay with your ATM Card.
- Return to the Application page and enter your JAMB Registration number again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form.
- Correctly enter your O’Level results.
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
- Await further communication from the University.
Eligible candidates would be required to pay a processing fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00).
Do you have any questions concerning FUTO Post UTME? We are here to help, just let us know in the comment section below and we will respond to you promptly. For Updates, drop your email address in the comment section below and we will inform you when the form is out.