We are happy to announce to the general public that the Federal College of Education, Pankshin has released the 1st admission list for the NCE I programme (PRE-NCE to NCE I and candidates who made FCE, Pankshin their most preferred choice) is out.
Candidates are advice to check their names on the College notice board and also on the College website (www.fcepankshin.org).
HOW TO REGISTER
1. Confirm offer of admission by checking your name on the College notice board or on
the College website with URL www.fcepankshin.org.
2. Pay an acceptance fee of five thousand three hundred naira (N5,300) only, online
using any bank ATM card that has been activated for online payment and print
your acceptance receipt.
3. Present the printed receipt to the Admission Office for issuance of admission letter.
4. Proceed to the ICT centre with original copies of academic credentials
(WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/JAMB e.t.c) for verification. Candidates are to bring their
5. Present the verified results to your department for clearance.
6. Proceed online for payment of fees. Note payment of fee without verification of
results will be at the detriment of the student as all payments are non-refundable.
7. Matriculation number will automatically be issued to the student by the system
before completion of fee payment.
8. Fill and update the Bio-data form and the course registration form and submit
9. Print the submitted course registration form and submit to the department and
CLICK ON THE “CHECK ADMISSION STATUS” TO CHECK YOUR NAME